Why Did Indian Students Need to Study MBBS in Georgia?
The country Georgia is one of the demanding countries in between MBBS in Europe for Indian students who want to pursue their MBBS in Georgia. Universities in Georgia that offer MBBS courses to foreign students provide world-class research infrastructure, high-quality education, and cross-cultural experience. Studying MBBS in European countries is always a great experience for Indian students. The Medical University of Georgia is world-renowned for its high-quality education. The Medical University of Georgia provides Indian students with the best infrastructure and medical education of international standards. These universities are highly recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other medical institutions.
The plains of eastern Georgia are protected from the Black Sea by mountains that provide a more continental climate. In western Georgia, the lowlands are extremely hot year-round. In Georgia, the summer temperature is between 20 degrees Celsius and 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature in winter is about 2 to 4 degrees Celsius.
Cost of Living in Georgia
Food expenses are approximately $ 250 per month which will vary depending on your eating habits and tastes. If you eat less or share a room with others, you can save some money. But for medical students who need to study regularly, there should not be more than two students sharing a room.
Benefits of Studying MBBS Course in Georgia
- Compared with private medical schools in India, the University of Georgia provides you with a better education. The main focus is to acquire practical expertise among students.
- Students can also use the latest and modern medical equipment.
- The best universities in Georgia adhere to the quality guidelines of the World Health Organization and UNESCO.
- Therefore, studying from the top MBBS universities in Georgia can ensure that students succeed in their medical careers.
- Under the LISBON Convention, students studying MBBS in Georgia in Europe can apply for internships and advanced studies in 47 countries or regions.
- Starting from the first semester, students will have the opportunity to practice, experiment, and clinical clerkship.
- The hospital is equipped with complete infrastructure and technology. The quality of accommodation in the hostel is very good; the hostel can easily provide Indian cuisine, which makes Indian students feel at home.
- The MBBS enrollment rate in Georgia is actually a more affordable option than private medical schools in India. Students in Indian private medical schools lack practical experience.
- Therefore, there is absolutely no reason to make a large donation for the MBBS admission to a private medical school in India.
- Georgia is a very safe and feminine country. There is absolutely no crime, and students from India can go through buses, trains, etc. without any problems. Most people in Georgia are Christians and love God. Georgians are very happy and accept religious and cultural diversity.
- Compared with India, eligibility to study MBBS in Georgia at Georgia State University is very simple. Students with a PCB score of 50% can study MBBS in Georgia.
- The universities of Georgia mainly focus on skill development to ensure that students have a full understanding of medical terminology and are perfectly integrated with training.