International Girl Child Day 2020 Theme & Message
Every year 11 October is marked as “International Girl Child Day”. The purpose of this day is to empowerment the of girls. The needs and challenges that girls face while meeting their human rights are challenging. The overview supports more opportunities for girls and raises awareness about gender inequality by girls around the world based on their gender. This inequality includes areas such as education, nutrition, legal rights, medical care, and discrimination, protection from violence. Today I am sharing with you “International Girl’s Day 2020 Theme, Message on International Girl Child Day 2020”. Which you can tell your friends well about this matter to relatives.
International Girl’s Day 2020 Theme
The International Day of Girls raises awareness about the issues faced by girls around the world. It is celebrated among social people to improve their lives and to promote the status of girls in society. It is very important that social discrimination and exploitation of various types should be completely removed from the society which girls face every day in their lives. Girls day not only helps in raising awareness about the issues faced by girls. Is, but also the possibility of solving those problems.
For example, educating girls helps in reducing the rate of child marriage, sickness and helps to strengthen the economy by helping girls reach higher paying jobs. Education to improve the status of women Very effective step because it makes them financially self-reliant. To ensure equal rights and opportunities for women in the society, the government has taken steps to save girls.
A few years ago, there was a steep decline in the number of women compared to men. This was due to increase in crimes against women such as: female feticide, dowry murder, rape, poverty, illiteracy, gender discrimination etc. To equalize the number of women in the society, there is a need to make people aware about saving girls on a large scale.
International Girl Child Day Speech 2020
Effective steps taken in relation to the rescue of the girl. Following are several effective steps taken in the context of Beti Bachao:
- Over the years, the position of women in Indian society has been backward due to parents’ desire to have a boy. This created gender inequality in the society and it is very important to remove gender equality.
- Excessive poverty prevalent in the society has led to social evil against women such as dowry which has made the situation of women worse than bad (very bad). Usually parents think that girls only spend money due to which they kill girls in many ways (female feticide, dowry killing) before or after birth, to save girls or women. Issues need to be eradicated from society very soon.
- Illiteracy is another issue that can be overcome through giving proper education to both genders (boys and girls).
- Empowerment of women is a very effective tool for saving the lives of girls.
- In the context of Beti Bachao, people should be made aware through some effective campaigns.
- A girl is insecure in the mother’s womb as well as outside. She remains fearful in many ways through the men who have given birth to her throughout her life. The man she has given birth to is governed by that and which is very funny and embarrassing for us. Education is the biggest revolution to save the girls and build their respect.
- A girl should be given equal access and opportunities in every field.
- Arrangements for defense and security should be made for girls in all public places.
- A girl’s family members can be better targets to make the girl child rescues campaign a success.
Message on International Girl’s Day
Purpose of celebrating International Day of Girl:
- Gives new opportunities for girls in the society. To raise people’s consciousness. It is celebrated as International Day.
- Removing inequality faced by girls in society.
- It should be ensured that every girl in the society is being given due respect and importance.
- It should be ensured that every girl in the country gets all her human rights.
- Working against child sex ratio in the country and changing the mind of the girl child.
- The couple should start towards girls by raising awareness about the importance and role of girls.
- To discuss issues related to their health, respect, education, nutrition etc.
- Motivating gender equality among people in the country.
Many sections of our society still think that girls are behind boys somewhere. The time has come for the boy to throw out the difference in thinking from the society. And to give full rights to the daughters of our society. Girls are equal to boys; we just need to change our thinking. Girls should be given a chance to make their place in every field. We should respect the decisions and thinking of girls and let them fulfill their desires.
Let us make a resolution from today that we should not discriminate between boys and girls from now on and do not hesitate to give full rights to girls. We can change the state of the country by changing our thinking. The country is in us and its future is in us. Let us make the future of the country brighter by giving girls their rights.