How To Make Handi Chicken At Home
You must have made and eaten many types of chicken gravy, but handi chicken is a very unique and delicious dish and its taste is so different that you will not be able to forget its taste soon after eating. It is made in the pot of clay, so its taste increases even more. You must know that food made in earthen utensils makes food very healthy, healthy and smells good.
Today we have brought a similar recipe of Chicken Handi Recipe for you which is made in clay pot. So what is the delay, take note of this Chicken Handi Recipe instantly without wasting time and share it with your friends too.
Essential Ingredients for Chicken Handi Recipe:
- Chicken – 1/2 kg in boneless cube
- Oil – 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons)
- Tomato – 3 medium sized crushed
- Onion – 1 cup cut into small pieces
- Curd (yogurt) – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Cream – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon roasted and ground
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Kasugi Fenugreek – 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 piece chopped
Method of preparation of Chicken Handi Recipe:
Take a clay hand, if you do not have a handi, then you can make Chicken Handi Recipe in any vessel. It takes some time to prepare in Handi. Put 4 tablespoons of oil in the handi and let it heat, after the oil is heated, fry it by adding chicken pieces in it, fry the chicken so that it turns pink to white. Take out the chicken pieces in a plate. Boil the tomatoes a little by adding some water and peel it off and grind them coarsely.
Now put 4 tablespoons of oil in the handi and fry it until it becomes soft, fry it with ginger-garlic and tomato paste. Now add curd, red chilli powder, turmeric, roasted cumin, garam masala, and salt and fry for 5 minutes or till the oil separates, then put chicken pieces in it and cover it with a lid and cook for 10 minutes if water (1/2 cup) You need to add some water.
After the chicken is cooked, whisk it with the fenugreek and cream and cook for five minutes.Take your Creamy Chicken Handi Recipe ready, serve it hot with naan or chapati after adding ginger pieces on top.
Things to keep in mind (TIPS)
- If you are cooking in the pot of clay, first wash it and fill it with water and keep it overnight and then throw water and dry it.
- Use a wooden spoon to cook food in Handi. Use of a metal spoon leads to crack.
- Fry the spices well.
- Beat the curd and cream.
- Do not make the onion and chicken pieces too bad.
Hope you have liked this delicious Chicken Handi Recipe , if you have come then definitely share it with your friends.